Gamik is an app you can download from the ios app store Gamik is an E-mailing app in another language it’s called Gmail.
How you can access the archived emails in Gamik? open the Gamik app and
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap Settings General settings Gmail default action.
- Tap Archive or Delete. Deleted messages are permanently removed from the Trash after 30 days.
- Scroll down to the “Action confirmations” section and choose if you want confirmation before archiving or deleting messages.
Archive a message
If you selected Archive in the setting above, you can archive your messages two ways:
- From inside a message, tap Archive .
- From your inbox, swipe the message to the right or left.
Tip: You can change your Gmail settings to quickly take this action by swiping left or right on messages in your messages list.
To archive multiple messages, select the messages, then tap Archive .
Note: Even if you chose Delete in the default setting above, you can archive a message by opening it and tapping Archive .